Lock Folder XP is a new security tool that lets you lock your files, folders and drives with your personal password. Now nobody but you can access your most sensitive information. Locking folders, files and drives also effectively protects you from malicious programs, such as viruses, worms and trojans.
Here is how Lock Folder XP works – all you have to do is to drag file or folder you want to lock to Lock Folder XP window, and the rest is done automatically. Now your data is protected, hidden and can not be accessed without entering your personal password.
It is critical to have effective protection from unauthorized access, since over 80% of reported security breaches come from within the organization, not hackers! Locking files, folders and drives is the best way to guarantee that nobody accidentally or intentionally gets access to your financial, health, private or confidential information.
And since locking your files, folders or drives makes them invisible, they can not be deleted, damaged or harmed in any other ways. Even if a virus gets introduced to your system, your locked folders will not be detected, infected or harmed. Here is the important part – Lock Folder XP uses the encryption standards approved by the US Government.
This and others innovative and reliable technologies provide the safest way to store your information well protected against hacker attacks, malicious software and dishonest employees. But don’t think that Lock Folder XP can only be used in the corporate environment – this application is perfect for home as well.
If you have a laptop and travel frequently, we advise you get Lock Folder XP. After all, if your notebook gets lost or stolen, you don’t want strangers to see your financial data, credit card or social security numbers. Lock Folder XP is distributed electronically over the Internet.
Here are some key features of “Lock Folder XP”:
· Ability to hide files, folders, or drives from all other users (including the administrator).
· Password protection for files, folders, and drives.
· Unlimited number of objects to protect.
· Access restrictions on your data against local network users as well as Internet users.
· Ability to lock your Windows desktop so that users cannot delete, add, or modify the shortcuts and icons on your desktop.
· Password-protected start of Lock Folder XP.
· Ability to managing program from tray.
· Windows Explorer commands for instant folder hiding.
· Automatic protection activation after a set idle time.
· High-level protection.
· High performance rates.
· Multilingual interface.
· Support of FAT, FAT32, and NTFS systems.